We will only store your privacy information as long as it is required by law or as long as the information is still relevant to the purpose of gathering information.
All capitalized terms that are not defined in this document must have the meaning set forth in these Site Terms and Conditions, which can be found here.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION
- Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more of your information than we need to provide our services and to protect your account.
- Information including, but not limited to, name, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone / cellphone number, facsimile number, gender, date and / or year of birth (“Registration Information”) can be collected at the time of User registration done at Site.
- In connection with any payment transactions or services under the buyer protection scheme that we provide on the Site, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and shipping information, credit / debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from checks or money orders (“Account Information”) can be collected, among others, facilitating sales and purchases and completing the purchase price of products or services transacted or purchased through the Site.
- We record and save details of user activity on the Site. Information relating to the transaction includes, but is not limited to, the type and specifications of the goods, prices and shipping information, records of trade disputes and any information disclosed in our discussion forums and / or other Bizzy group affiliates (“Activity Information”) can be collected when buying and selling transactions are carried out or facilitated through the Site.
- We record and keep a record of user buying and browsing activities on our Platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavior patterns. In addition, we collect statistical information about Site and visitor sites including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating systems, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of unique sessions and visitors (together called as “Browsing Information”).
- Registration Information, Account Information, Activity Information, and Browsing Information generally relate to business entities and together are called business data (“Business Data”). To the extent and only to the extent that the data is identifiable individual personal data, such information is collectively called personal data (“Personal Data”).
- It is mandatory for users of the Site to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data (as determined at the time of collection). If the user does not provide sufficient or no Business Data and / or Personal Data, which is marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide the user of the product or service to us.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
If you provide Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, store and use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- verify your identity;
- verify your eligibility to register as a Site user;
- processes your registration as a user, gives you a sign-in ID for the Site and maintains and manages your registration;
- gives you customer service and responds to your questions, feedback, claims or disputes;
- to facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the Site and process your transactions on the Site;
- conducts research or statistical analysis to improve the content and layout of the Site, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- if you register using your social media account or connect your account on the Site to your social media account or use other Site’s social media features, we can access information about you on your social media according to the relevant social media provider policy, and we will manage your personal data that we have collected; and
- reveals what might be needed for the above purpose or required by law, regulation and guidelines or in connection with any investigation, claim or potential claim filed against Us.
- PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE
- You further agree that we may disclose and transfer your Personal Data to service providers involved by us and / or other Bizzy Group affiliates to assist us in providing our services to you (including but not limited to data entry, database management , promotion, product and service warnings, shipping services, payment extension services, membership authentication and verification services and logistics services) (“Service Providers”). These Service Providers are under our confidentiality obligations and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the objectives set out in B.1 to B.8 above, and not for their own purposes.
- You agree that we can disclose and transfer, for the purposes specified in B.1 to B.8 above, your Personal Data to other affiliated companies and / or Service Providers designated by the Bizzy Group.
- If necessary, we can also disclose and transfer your Personal Data to professional advisors, law enforcement agencies, insurance companies, governments and regulations and other organizations for the purpose specified in B.8 above.
- Any Personal Data supplied by you will be stored by us and will be accessible to our employees, Service Providers involved by us and third parties mentioned in C.2 and C.3 above, for or in connection with one from the objectives stated in B.1 to B.8 above.
- We can share your Account Information with banks or vendors to allow your transactions on the Site to be completed. In addition, we may use your Account Information to determine your credit worthiness and, in the process of determining it, we may need to make such Account Information available to banks or credit institutions. Although we have the latest technology and internal procedures so that your Account Information and other Personal Data are safe from intruders, in the meantime we do not guarantee that these technologies or procedures can eliminate all risks of theft, loss or misuse.
- We can provide statistical information to third parties, but if we do, we do not provide personally identifiable information without your permission.
- THE RIGHT TO ACCESS / MANAGE PERSONAL DATA
Under applicable law, you have the right to access the personal information held by us and to request correction for that information.
Dimo Space 2nd floor, Jl. Timor No. 6, Gondangdia, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat 10130.
In accordance with applicable law, we have the right to collect reasonable fees to process data access requests or any corrections.
- access your Registration Information or Account Information so you don’t have to enter it again;
- collects statistical information about User usage;
- research visit patterns and help target ads based on User interests;
- iv) helps our partners to track user visits to the Site and process orders; and v) track progress and participation in promotions.
You can determine whether and how cookies will be received by configuring the browser (browser) installed on the computer that you are using to access the Site. If you choose, you can change the configuration. By setting preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies or you can choose to be notified when cookies are sent or you can choose to reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by selecting the cookie deactivation function in your browser, you may be asked to re-enter information on the Site more often and certain features of the Site may not be available.
- AGE RESTRICTION
The site and its contents are not targeted at minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell our products or services to minors. However, we have no way to distinguish the age of individuals who access our Site. If minors give us Personal Information without parental or guardian permission, the parent or guardian must contact our Legal Department at the address mentioned in paragraph D above to delete the information.
We use commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Site, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of information. For registered Site users, Registration Information and Your Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password.
It’s best not to divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask for your password via an unsolicited telephone or unsolicited email. If you share a computer with someone else, you should not choose to save the login information (e.g., user ID and password) on the shared computer. Remember
to exit your account and close your browser window after you finish your session. There is no data transmission over the internet or wireless networks that can be guaranteed safe. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send to us and you do so at your own risk.
- YOUR COMMENT