Manage All of Your Company Procurement Activities in One Platform
Marketplace with transparent, efficient and trusted eProcurement
Benefits of Shopping at Bizzy Marketplace:
Extensive Local Vendor NetworkTake advantage of the company’s customer network in Indonesia
Save More and Lower RiskGet savings with transparent multilevel prices
More Efficient and ProductiveIncrease efficiency over the productivity of the procurement process digitally
6 Easy Steps to Start Shopping at Bizzy Marketplace
Select “Register” to create a new account to facilitate your purchase, or “Sign In” if your account is already registered.
- Enter Company Name
- Enter Full Name
- Enter the mail address
- Enter Phone Number
- Enter password
- Click “Register as a Buyer”
- Sign In
- Enter the registered email
- Enter password
- Click “Sign In”
Search for Products & Add to Shopping Cart
- Search for the product you want in the Category List or type in the “Search” column (you can learn the product description, technical specifications, vendor name, price to the number of available offers).
- You can filter search results by brand, relevance to price, select one of the products and then click “View Details”.
- Select Vendor based on location (you can study the Vendor profile, up to the product catalog sold by the Vendor).
- Click add to basket, then enter the desired quantity.
- Click “View All” to see the order in more detail, then enter the quantity if you want to increase the product quantity or click the “Delete” icon to delete the order.
Send Request (RFQ: Request for Quotation)
- If the order is correct, click “Request Quotation” to fill out the RFQ form.
- In the RFQ form section enter the Internal RFQ number, Note (if applicable), RFQ Expiration Date.
- Select product shipping preferences.
- Click “Send RFQ” to send the RFQ form to the Vendor.
- If the RFQ form is correct, you can save it as a draft for review.
After RFQ is confirmed by the Vendor, enter the dashboard click “View Details” and click “Accept Quotation” and enter the internal order number if the Quotation sent by the Vendor is correct, or reject Quotation if the Quotation sent is not appropriate.
- Enter the order module, search for and select the order number to pay, you can filter orders based on: date created, status and name of the seller, then click “View Details” then click “Payment Method”.
- Select one of the bank’s Virtual Account (VA) payment methods, then click “Continue Payment”.
- You can see payment instructions on the same page and you have 24 hours to complete payment.
- If payment has been successfully made, then the status of your order will change to “Provisioning Process” with the status of the billing number changing to “Paid”.
The vendor will receive a notification of your order, and will make a delivery confirmation by completing:
- Delivery service
- Delivery date
- Tax invoice document (optional)
- Other documents (optional)
After the Vendor has made and completed the delivery confirmation, the status of your order will change to “On Delivery”.
Click “Confirm Receipt” if you have received the goods sent by the Vendor. After you confirm receipt, the payment will be forwarded to the Vendor.